Acvian has recently got together for a real-time convention in Kyiv. The convention involved a lot of business networking and held a customer-centric vibe
Remote hiring has got to be the biggest coronavirus legacy yet! Nowadays 20–30% of employees telecommute on a daily basis, growing exponentially higher in some industries.
Lockdowns worldwide did not only boost global hiring initiatives among enterprises but also impacted small and medium-sized businesses to thrive and give the expansion a chance.
Acvian is one of the companies that developed rapidly during quarantine and moving on further. Finally, with lockdowns dropped and vaccination underway, Acvian has gathered for an offline Convention 2021. Acvian people from Dubai, Moscow, Bratislava, St.Petersburg, Odesa, and Kyiv meet each other for team conversation. The strategic meeting shows the plans and potentials for growth as an international company.
Acvian considers customer satisfaction the backbone for thriving success. During the conference, the main focus was on customer care workshops. Acvian team has learned how to:
- Provide exceptional customer service that achieves results and gets recognition
- Adopt the skills and techniques that routinely deliver positive customer experiences
- Maximize the value of customer interactions
- Deal effectively with conflict situations and turn complaints into opportunities
- Contribute to a customer-centric culture and achieve greater personal growth and customer satisfaction
- Demonstrate a positive, confident, and professional approach with internal and external customers.
The conference was followed up by a long friendly team-building weekend and relaxation.
Acvian is proud to be joined by the best staff during our most powerful development and establishment stages to successfully aid enterprise clients in 100+ countries globally.
We invite you to come and grow your business with Acvian.